- Mirlo: A set of scripts to help automate the construction of data sets for multi-gene phylogenetic analyses.
- Geneious InterProScan plugin – A Geneious plugin for finding protein functional domains.
- Geneious Augustus plugin – A Geneious plugin for ab initio gene prediction in eukaryotic genomes.
- RunIprScan – a command line tool for batch scanning large numbers of proteins with InterProScan. The proteins are sent to EBIs compute cluster for scanning using the Web Services API. For desktop and laptops, this is much faster than a local installation of InterProScan.
- C-Hunter: A software for finding clusters of functionally related genes in genomes. Download C-Hunter: C_Hunter.tar.gz.